As a more momentous occasion than my first steps, I now post my first blog onto the inter webs. I'm not yet sure what this blog will be or become, but I'm hoping people will like it. I'm not sure how "in" Music Theory is, but by gosh, it's what I know. I'd just like someone to listen whilst I ramble about things I find interesting. Tomorrow, I'm planning on putting up my analyzation of a piece of music. You guys will see; it'll be awesome.
That brings me to my next point, if you guys have any suggestions or requests, let me know. Send me a message! I'd be happy to help you with any and all music theory needs you guys may have.
As for now, it's late and I must finish my compositions. I leave you all with one request, nay plea, stay classy, and have a drink for me. You deserve it.
what are your favorite II V I's (songs/tunes etc.) and in which key would you prefer them in or at least which is the funnest to play in
ReplyDeleteI posted something that I hope is satisfactory. :)
ReplyDelete